The St. Louis Center for Cognitive Health (STLCCH) is seeking to hire a full-time health or rehabilitation psychologist.
Primary focus of this position will be clinical service delivery to adults with a range of developmental and acquired medical disorders, as well as program development, community engagement, administration, and student training for interested candidates. The competitive health psychologist applicant will have experience and/or interest in developing competencies in conducting presurgical psychological assessments with candidates for organ transplants, bariatric surgeries, spinal cord stimulator surgeries, gender affirming surgeries, and similar procedures. The health psychologist candidate will also be expected to maintain an active outpatient psychotherapy caseload. Work settings will include our outpatient clinic, and the candidate will be expected to obtain staff privileges at area hospitals including Missouri Baptist Medical Center to support our robust consultation and liaison service in this setting.
- Doctoral degree from an APA and/or CPA accredited doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology
- Successful completion of an APA and/or CPA accredited predoctoral internship
- Successful completion of a postdoctoral residency in health psychology, rehabilitation psychology, or related specialty
- Active license as a psychologist or eligibility for licensure as a psychologist in Missouri
- ABPP board certification in either clinical health or rehabilitation psychology or eligibility to pursue ABPP board certification in either clinical health or rehabilitation psychology
- Applicants who are not ABPP certified in either clinical health or rehabilitation psychology at the time of their start date will be expected to successfully obtain ABPP certification in either clinical health or rehabilitation psychology within 30 months of their start date
Benefits and Compensation:
STLCCH prides itself on the competitive benefits & compensation provided. Benefits include, but not limited to:
- Healthy Work Life Balance
- Inclusive and Collaborative Company Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- 401(k)-retirement plan with an employer match
- Paid holidays & paid time off
- Coverage of malpractice insurance
- Generous support of continuing educations activities, including ABPP board certification in either clinical health or rehabilitation psychology.
- Professional Development Stipend
Administration and clerical support of our office staff, as well as psychometrist support as desired
STLCCH is a growing private neuropsychological assessment practice. We currently provide neuropsychological assessments with a primarily insurance-based, fee-for-service model, though also perform worker’s compensation examinations, social security disability examinations, and occasionally independent medical examinations (IMEs). We would like to expand our service offerings to include a higher proportion of intervention services. We enjoy excellent referral relationships with a diverse array of medical and behavioral health providers.
To better reflect the diversity of our patient population, candidates from underrepresented minority groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants are invited to electronically submit a CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.