Adult or Geriatric Neuropsychologist
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you. Consult the details below and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The St. Louis Center for Cognitive Health (STLCCH) aims to recruit at least one competitive applicant to fill an opening for a full-time adult/geriatric clinical neuropsychologist to start ASAP. Primary focus of this position will be clinical service delivery to adult through geriatric patients with developmental, medical, and psychiatric disorders, as well as program development, community engagement, administration, and training/supervision of neuropsychology practicum students.
STLCCH is a growing private neuropsychological assessment practice. We currently provide neuropsychological assessments with a primarily insurance-based, fee-for-service model, though also perform worker’s compensation examinations, social security disability examinations, and occasionally independent medical examinations (IMEs). We enjoy excellent referral relationships with a diverse array of medical and behavioral health providers. Work settings will include our outpatient neuropsychological assessment clinic as well as at Missouri Baptist Medical Center where the neuropsychologist will support our robust consultation and liaison service in that setting.
The neuropsychologist with enjoy a competitive compensation package that will include competitive pay with productivity incentives, paid vacation and holidays, health benefits, a 401(k)-retirement plan with an employer match, coverage of malpractice insurance, credentialing, and hospital staff fees, generous support of continuing education activities as well as pursuit of ABPP board certification in clinical neuropsychology when relevant. The neuropsychologist will also enjoy the administrative and clerical support of our fabulous office staff as well full psychometrist support as desired. Intangible benefits include an exceptionally collegial and supportive office environment as well as a self-care and work-life balance-focused culture.
Prerequisites for the adult/geriatric neuropsychologist:
- Doctoral degree from an APA and/or CPA accredited doctoral program in clinical or counseling psychology
- Successful completion of an APA and/or CPA accredited predoctoral internship
- Successful completion of a two-year postdoctoral residency in clinical neuropsychology
- Active license as a psychologist or eligibility for licensure as a psychologist in Missouri
- ABPP board certification in clinical neuropsychology or eligibility to pursue ABPP board certification in clinical neuropsychology
- Applicants who are not ABPP certified in clinical neuropsychology at the time of their start date will be expected to successfully obtain ABPP certification in clinical neuropsychology within 30 months of their start date at STLCCH
The St. Louis area offers a wide range of benefits including a vibrant restaurant industry, easy airport access, excellent public and private schools, affordable cost of living, as well as a wide range of arts and cultural experiences such as theaters, parks, attractions, museums, and festivals.
To better reflect the diversity of our patient population, candidates from underrepresented minority groups, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply. Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to electronically send a CV, cover letter, as well as two de-identified sample evaluations to email@example.com.